CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 29 September 2008

im a very lucky girl

I cant quite believe it yet, its still sinking in lol but my darling hubby has bought me my very own laptop ;.) im absolutely amazed lol, ive been asking for one for ages but he always laughed at me, but then our pc broke down and we decided to get a shared laptop but then out of the blue he said i could have my own and he bought a second hand one of a friend and i had a new one (wahey) he has also let me buy all the bind it all stuff to (double wahey) you would start to think he's feeling guilty for something but i know the real reason lol, he is upgrading the motorbike to his dream bike so he's trying to make amends for spending a fortune on that,
well im taking advantage whilst i can, this wont last for long....

No comments: