CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 10 November 2008

my very first award


well i have been honoured, i have been given my very first blog award from the lovely Jane at ://janecards.blogspot.com/. since i have never received one before and didn't know how to get it onto my blog lol it has taken me few days to post but I'm here now trying to do my bit, so if i make any mistakes please bare with me lol.


so here goes,7 the blogs i think should receive this award are:


so there you have it i hope i have done it right, have a great day everyone

5 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Sandra, should of contacted me! lol I would of helped you. Just one thing you left of the rules, your supposed to post them. Other than that looks fab!

Jane

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, congratulations on your 1st award, you deserve it as your blog is looking fab doll. Denise x

sandra's crafty corner said...

what am i like lol forgetting the rules im having quite the giggle now. i will post them now lol

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Sandra, Congruatulations on your first award and so kind of you to pass to me. Hugs, Nikki x

Hannah said...

Well done! and thanks for passing it to me :)