CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 9 January 2009

Another challenge card done

I thought since i seem to have got my creative flow back (for a little while at least anyway lol) that i would have a go at another challenge blog, this time i chose http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ for this challenge all you had to do was create something using anything you had for christmas, well obviously i chose to do a card as thats my thing lol,

To make this card i used backing paper from the pocket full of posies mat stack which i had for christmas, and coloured a cute companion stamp that i had swapped with a friend using my watercolour pencils and my new sakura pens in part.
I put gems down the sides which i got from a pound shop and finished off with some of my flowers from my laura ashley stash,
i inked up the sides and used my shimmer chalks to complete the look.
what do you think??

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb said...

fabulous card Sandra, love that paper and such a sweet image

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge