CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 12 January 2009

friday sketchers 34 challenge entry

This challenge was from
http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/ sketch 34, I thought this sketch was brill and will definately use this again, To make my card i used some bp i got of my secret santa of my card group on msn, the stamp is My First Kiss by Sarah Kay, i coloured it in with my watercolour pencils,then used my sakura clear glitter pen to put some shine to it although you cant really tell that from the photo, the text is from pocket full of posies range, and the flowers were bought in a kit from costco.Photobucket

3 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely card, I like the way you have used the eyelets with the ribbon.

Jane :0)

Lorraine A said...

Love this too :-) very cute card, love the colours :-)
Lorraine

Erum Tasneem said...

So pretty!
VIBGYOR Krafts