CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 5 February 2009

bartender edwin


I decided to give Edwin a bit of fresh air today and made a card with him, isnt he soo cute? i coloured him in using my brush markers and sakura pens inked up the edges with bronze ink, mounted him on some pearly finish browny/bronze card and some purple card,then i found some lovely brown spotty ribbon so thought that might look nice, i stamped up one of my penny black greetings and layered that the same as the image, the border at the botttom is from the kanban mens range of sticky borders.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great card, love the image, yes he is cute!

Jane :0)

Unknown said...

Cute card, not seen bartender Edwin before. I love how you used him
Jx