CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday 12 May 2009

my craft space


This is the area in which organised chaos happens (i do all my crafting lol) when i lost the spare room to craft in due to it being changed into the nursery for my 6 wk old boy kyle my husband let me pinch some space in our newly decorated bedroom, he got me a small desk from ikea and let me have 3 shelves in the wardrobe, well actually he didnt have much choice as my stash just seems to keep getting bigger each month lol.
Besides what you can actually see underneath the desk is all my card stock and my inks/embossing stuff.
Just thought id share it with you all and wondered at the same time where all you guys do your crafting?

Photobucket

No comments: