CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 14 September 2009

MME card bloom and grow for fun

Here is another card i have made just for fun, it was made using the new bloom and grow range from my minds eye, with just added gold border and corner peeloffs, i know this is simple but was so easy to make and only took around 15 mins to put togetherm

To make this card i used;
  • MME decoupage pad
  • MME backing papers
  • gold peeloffs
  • clear sakura stardust on the decoupage for extra shine

simplicity in every way lol, but not bad for a quickie.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elke said...

beautiful card Sandra, love the colours. I think I may have the same sheets.

Elke XX

Liz said...

lovely card well done

liz x

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty! I love My Mind's Eye dp..isn't it the best!

Abby:)

Emma said...

Hi Sandra
I haven't visited you for so long, I think you were expecting last time!! Loving all your creations, really gorgeous and beautiful pics of your little boys too.
Hugs Emma x