CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday 4 October 2009

wow i cant believe it

Im amazed and shocked, after a few weeks of hinting my hubby has finally relented and agreed i can have the new full set of 56 promarkers, honestly im actually stunned as ive bought a few things recently and he told me to give it a break from buying craft stuff,so when he agreed last night i ordered them straightaway in case he changed his mind lol. he did ask me to make this my last purchase for a while but i think thats fair enough lol.

its colouring in techniques at our creative craft group tuesday night but i dont think my new pens will have arrived by then,i have around 60 or so pens so far so this will really boost my total, im just so over the moon i had to share it with someone who appreciates a crafters passion lol.


Photobucket

2 comments:

pinky said...

Oh you lucky duct Sandra, where are you going to store all these new pens? I'm still working on my hubby, got about 10 the other day but only 2 from the new selection.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant Sandra, I got mine yesterday, and they are lovely. I'm lucky i've got the whole collection now. They will be getting plenty of use over the next 3 months tho, as i've just started my Guest Designer spot with Club Anya :)

Hope you don't have to wait too long for your pens to arrive, you'll be stalking the postie now, tehe

Take Care
Suzi
xxx