CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 5 November 2009

Who is going......

To the NEC...............................................................................................

I am sooooooo excited as i have never been before and have been saving a few pounds here and there to take with me, i doubt i will sleep as for the last few nights ive been totting up a list instead of sleeping so goodness knows what ill be like tonight lol
I have the horrible job of driving lol and i have'nt driven there before so will also be worrying about that to lol,

Well if any of you guys are going i will be with a group of fellow trimmies, we are wearing white t shirts with the trimmie logo on so feel free to say hi,

anyway im off now to drink my cuppa, night night xxx


Photobucket

No comments: