CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 14 December 2009

my first easel card




I know these have become very popular and as this was my first one i can see why, i loved making this and have made about 4 now, i used my 6x6 card blank for this,
To make this i used;
  • deck the halls BP's from papermania
  • decoupage image from local craft shop
  • ek success border punch
  • swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder
  • dovecraft brads
  • holographic snowflakes

Get ready to see more of these lol.


Photobucket

3 comments:

maxine said...

Fantastic easel card Sandra, I hope you are having a lovely week and are just about ready for Christmas.

Steph said...

Fab card. I really like the papers you've used x

Sara said...

Easel cards are so addictive aren't they? So much wow factor but not difficult to make at all.

Thanks for entering my blog candy.

Sara xx