CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 15 January 2010

some photos to make you smile :-)

I just had to share this with you, i bought these too t shirts of skeggy market but thought they were adorable, alex my 4 year old thinks its great to wear same tshirt as his baby bro, his says big brother and kyles says little brother....how adorable lol they will hate me when they are older lol,
also here is a picture of my eldest trying to make his first snowman remember he is only 4 bless him,and finally thier preschool photo which made me cry when i saw it.
well there you go did i make you smile lol

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Sandra they are the cutest photos i've seen in ages. I thought the matching t-shirt one was the best, until i saw the preschool one, that is a really beautiful photo. Your lucky to have 2 very handsome little boys, i'm sure they make you very happy, and keep you very busy.
Thanks for sharing your photos, they really have made me smile.

Take Care
Suzi
xxx

lalkygirl said...

oh sandra how cute they look in their little t-shirts,i love the last one they look so happy ,it is a superb pic ,
how quick kyle has grown.
tracey x