CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 31 March 2010

challenge 10 at creative craft challenges


Well its that time again over at creative craft challenges to announce our new challenge and last times winner which is............PINKY.
our new challenge is called EGGSTATIC which is anything easter related of course lol,
my attempt is above which yes i know horrid, i dont have anything easter related in my stash and its a new theme on me so as ive been so busy recently celebrating my baby boys 1st birthday and battling an ear infection i put this together, and didnt have enought time to make something else lol all i can say is please forgive me for such an atrocity lol.
pop over and enter the challenge im putting together a mixture of beautiful prima flowers for the winner.



Photobucket

No comments: