CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 12 July 2010

just look at these

I just had to show you these pics of my little monsters, they are enough to cheer any one up, what do you think?


Here is my little kyle he is 15 months old and looking like a right cheeky little monkey waiting for his juice bless him.

And this cheeky chappie is my 4 1/2 year old alex,

I was doing an act for a charity night for air ambulance and was lady gaga on karaoke, this was my wig lol, alex disappeared for few mins when he came back he looked like this lolWell there are a few of my newest piccies for you to nosy at hope they put a smile on your face just like they do me xxx

Photobucket

1 comment:

pinky said...

They are both adorable. Love the wig on him, he won't though in a few years times lol.
Pinky