CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday 18 July 2010

My race for life 2010 piccies

WELL WE DID IT
I am soooooo pleased with myself i got my medal sorry this pic isnt very good my flash was playing up big time,Here is elke in her pretty pink t shirt lolAnd here i am lol purple hat to boot lol,
after this pic was taken i got myself a pink tutu to wear over my joggers so i could look even more fetching :-) And here i am again with my very good friend sylvia
We had a fab time and raised alot of money for cancer research, the only problem with the day was getting out of the venue we sat in the car for almost 2 hours trying to get of the flippin field grrrrrrr


Photobucket

1 comment:

Scatty Cards said...

Well done to you all, glad the day went ok. Would love to see the piccy of the tutu.....lol
xx