CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 6 September 2010

hi guys im back

well guys im back from my holidays in sunny spain and it was exactly that lol very very very HOT!!!!!!!!
*
We had a fab time apart from a few glitches which i wont bore you with lol, ive tried to upload my pics but having camera trouble so will have to share when i finally get them on,
*
im having trouble at the moment with a chipped bone in my foot so havent been able to get on top of unpacking and ashing etc so havent even had chance to look at my craft stuff,
*
i cant wait to get up and running with the challenges and my blog, but have lots of things to get sorted first,
*
And the most important thing of all is......
my beautiful little boy starts school tomorrow bless him he is so excited and so am i, ive got my camera at the ready tonight lol.
*
hope to upload some piccies soon xxx
Photobucket

No comments: