CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday 9 October 2010

made a card which was a bit of an experiment!!! and dt call closes tomorrow


I made this card as a bit of an experiment, it isnt for any challenges i was havin a moment (again) where i like to try something different lol,
Again ive actually strayed away from my beloved stamps and digi's but do like to do a bit of allsorts,
I dont use my eyelets much and was thinking.....hmmm what can i do with them
And this is what i did!
What do you think????
* Recipe *
  • basic grey papers (sugared i think)
  • white ribbon
  • lace
  • heart die cut and embossed with cuttlebug
  • making memories gold heart brads
  • pink card stock
  • I distressed the heart with my basic grey distressing tools

Oh and dont forget our glamour puss challenge is still open till tuesday over at creative craft challenges,

and our DT call open till tomorrow

Photobucket

1 comment:

coops said...

fab card sandra.love the heart amd lace and how you have threaded the ribbon is brilliant :D

xx coops xx