CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 18 November 2010

ive been given an award :-)

I have been given this award from the fabulous carly from charisma, how chuffed am i its been ages since i last got one,
so part of the rules of getting one you have to mention 3 things that folks may not know about you, put the award on your blog with a link to the dwa shop,
  1. I am a mad karaoke fanatic and have won a few amateur competitions,
  2. I have a serious shoe fetish and have had nearly 100 at one time and about 20 pairs of boots,
  3. My hubby has a gorgeous bike(yam r1) which i love to ride pillion on,

So know i have to pass this onto 5 other deserving folks,

  1. Coops has been leaving me some amazing comments and has done some even more amazing work on her blog,
  2. Jenni from cardmadfairy creations has some of the best digi's around and makes some beautiful creations,
  3. Aly for her lovely creations and keeping her chin up
  4. Joanne has a fab blog go check it out,
  5. Jessica for being a fab newbie on my challenge blog

I only wish i could give to more of you but rules are rules lol

If you follow all the rules you can pop over to digi's with attitude to spend a $5 voucher here

Photobucket

2 comments:

coops said...

aw thanks so much sandra for passing your award on to me,i will blog it asap.
congrats on your award, much deserved :D

xx coops xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

You have so made my day sweetie you really have, thank you so much - now to go and pop it on my blog and pass it on -
Thanks again! hugs Aly xxx