CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 29 November 2010

please give me your opinion and feedback

Hi folks well its rotten and snowy here i know im a misery lol, Hubby's car wouldnt start when it was time to go back to london for work so he has had to take mine, so im stuck in with snow and 2 small kiddies.......not good,

well on the upside ive been making some jewellery and considering ive only been doing it for 2 weeks i think im improving???

Now id love some feedback from all you lovely peeps,

If you dont make jewellery do you think the colours go well together and if you do make jewellery what could i do to improve my techniques.




Photobucket

5 comments:

lalkygirl said...

hi sandra
wow i love them all,i think my fave is the purple bracelet ,i have just bought a purple dress for xmas ,i think you are very creative and the colours on each piece match perfectly,i look forward to seeing some more fab creations
tracey x

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sandra I think your jewellery is beautiful especially as you have only been doing it for a couple of weeks to me you wouldn't know that. I have made a few bangles but nothing like these just some beads on elastic lol but no yours are fab well done!!
Jacki xx

Carol Ann said...

These are all lovely Sandra my favourite is the peacock green necklace it's such a pretty colour. I likes the bracelet too. As this comment thingy doesn't pop out to comment I can't remember what the earings were like now but I did like the colour combo. I don't make jewellery I was just going on what appeals to me.
Hugs Carol Ann xx

coops said...

wow these are stunning sandra.am not a jewellery maker but these look perfect to me.i especially love the beautiful teal colourred bracelet :D

xx coops xx

Julye said...

Hi Sandra these look fab, I'm not really one for beady jewellery, but I'd wear the earings love those colours and the blue and white bangle looks real fun with it's swirl, if I was to wear one this would be the one I'd choose. Have to say you are doing really well to say you have been doing it for such a short time.