CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 15 December 2010

my card for cupcake vs few more

Well i dont know about you but im getting a little fed up with making xmas cards lol, i do enjoy them so will continue but one after another is driving me nuts,
here is another one ive made for my hubby, i just love pink and thought as its a mistletoe card it would be ok?

I added a star charm as i left the card quite plain, I want to enter this into the following challenges,
  1. Cupcake - non traditional xmas
  2. creative inspirations - anything goes xmas
  3. one stop - sassy xmas
  4. allsorts - last minute xmas
  5. Just magnolia- make a xmas card

Isnt she the cutest little thing.



Photobucket

8 comments:

Debs said...

Super card Sandra - Tilda is so sweet.
Thanks for playing along with ny Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is lovely Sandra love the colours, tilda & the charm just finishes it off lovely. Thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

yes I agree I'm fed up with them too (Easter next) haha

Julye said...

Fab card Sandra and such a cute image, I have a card to make for my hubby and then it's just a few spares for those unexpected ones you always seem to get, love that paper, have a fab day and hope it doesn't snow like its forcast, hasn't yet to say we were suppose to wake up to more.

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the colours and the cute image.

Nikki x

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.the tilda is fab and i love your colours and papers and fab layout.

xx coops xx

Cor* said...

Great layering! love the colorful papers! and the charm! PERFECT! Thanks for sharing your ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS creation with us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! Best of luck to you and happy holidays!!

scotspanda said...

fab card, lovely image!!

Thanks for joining us for the Allsorts challenge this week

Hugs

Amanda xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous Tilda and colored so perfect, I love the charm and your choice of Paper, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations, wishing you and yours a very Happy Holiday Season
Debs
xxx