CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Im lovin doing these CAS cards, so effective as well i think

I was so chuffed to have been given some extra free time yesterday, my sister took the kids as she does most tuesdays after school and i had already done my days jobs so had few hours free time!!! so of course what did i do? go on have a guess lol......yep thats right i crafted, and seeing as my sky box is broken i had no telly so i put on a dvd. so whilst i crafted and caught up on a few dt jobs i watched full monty lol, its an awesome film dont you think? i just love british humour dont you????
*
Anyway back to the card lol, ive recently got into doing the clean and simple designed cards, and im hooked, now dont get me wrong im still crazy into all my stash but these are lovely dont you think?
I want to enter this card into a few challenges if i may,
  1. ABC ~ Q for quote
  2. PTW ~ trio tastic
  3. One stop ~ clean and simple

Recipe*

  • 5x5 card blank
  • flower stamp from american company not sure of name
  • brilliance ink pearlised rust for stamps and edges
  • do crafts mini buttons
  • stampin up sentiments
  • sakura glaze pen for stitching
  • pokey tool for stitching

And thats it, hope you like it? i have made a couple of cards similar to this will show them separately

hugs xxx

Photobucket

8 comments:

Scatty Cards said...

Love the look, and lovely fresh colours.
Tracy xx

Unknown said...

What a lovely and elegant card! Love the crisp colors! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/Sari

Nikbee said...

A great card. Lovely colours.

Nikki x

coops said...

stunning card sandra.i love the fab orange colour and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Francesca said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and Good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

aqualeiga said...

I am a fan of C&S.....sometimes less really is more! Love the colour and those little flower buttons are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY OAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Jill said...

beautiful card Sandra love the less is more style thaks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Unknown said...

Impressive CAS card. The crisp colors make the card look livelier and I also like the floral theme. I'm pretty sure if I give this to my wife she'll be really happy.

John Briner Art