CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 20 May 2011

Ive made a necklace

What do you think?????

I really like the blues but not at all sure i should have used the chain, i was going to use organze for it but coultdny get the fittings and fasteners to hold it as well as id have hoped so chain it was lol,

I got the beeds from a local bead shop Clare's beautiful beads in belper, she sells some of her bits on ebay as wellI hope you do like it, its availlable for sale if anyone would like to buy it, it will come with a proper jewellery gift box or organza bag dependant on what you would like,

just email me at



hugs xxx


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Sandra, This is lovely. Have always wanted to try jewellery making and we have a bead shop opened up very near to my home so you have inspired me to go get some and give it a go. :)X