CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

another easel card....Boy i do love those things lol




This card was made for a ladies 70th birthday, one of my mums friends asked me to make her this and she wanted an easel card in this shape, they are soo lovely but tricky to shape the rest of the papers that way,I used one of my art deco style stamps i have and my laura ashley papers which dont get out often, i just felt they matched so well on this occasion lol My other bits an bobs that i used where my martha stewart doily lace punch and my oval nesties, plus these gorgeous flowers in a mixture of peaches,pinks and whites with a lovely pink gem in the centre, also i have this lovely peace of pale pink lace which seemed perfect
all the papers are shimmery and pearly, and then i just used silver peeloffs for the sentiments,


Challenges entered


Papertake weekly - dies to die for / My time to craft - here come the girls


I hope she will like it, ill find out today or tomorrow if she didnt lol xx

Photobucket

5 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.i love your fab papers and design and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Sandra. I love the design and the image also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

nancie said...

Love your creation. Stunning! Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Sharon Caudle said...

Utterly gorgeous card, Sandra!! Love the colors and design! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you enjoy us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo and that image too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona