CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Have a pint on me

I HAVE BLOG CANDY TILL THE 18TH IF YOU WANT TO ENTER CLICK ON THE PICCIE TO THE RIGHT XX

This kenny k digi is fab i just love it, so when i was asked to make a card for a son who loved a pint i just knew he was the one, now there where a few challenges floating about for clean and simple so thats what ive done, The grossgrain ribbon is 1.5 cm wide and fantastic on mens cards, ive used platinum stickles around the image. and the papers where gifted me from one of my trimmie friends as i dont have much mens papers, of course my promarkers got an airing as they do on most cards lol, i know im still not great with my colouring but im learning, some images i colour look pretty good and others not so.

anyway the challenges im entering this fella into are

Simon says - Anything goes / Crafty creations - CAS / Sweet stampin - anything goes

Allsorts - keep it simple / Truly scrumotious - clean and simple

Photobucket

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is great,love the backing papers.xxx

Unknown said...

What a lovely card, always struggle to make cards for men but you have done a great job!

Sadie xx

Tracey T said...

Great masculine card, Sandra. Love the papers! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stmapin' this week. Tracey x

coops said...

great male card sandra.i love the fab image and stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Zoe said...

Great card for the boys Sandra, we dont often see male cards so this is a nice change! Love the backing paper, know a few people that it would be great for LOL! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin and we hope to see you again soon, hugs Zoe x

Jill said...

Great boy card. Love the image :)
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts for this weeks Keep it simple challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Merry said...

Fantastic male card.....perfect background paper.

An Occasional Genius said...

Sandra I love this! The backing paper is fab & I think I must add this image to my collection... Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x