CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 10 November 2011

Dutch Dare - punch it out

Hello guys


good morning to you all,


we have another great challenge for you at Dutch dare and we are looking for punches/die cuts/nesties etc etc lots of punchy things, Ive used one of my new nesties and my doily lace border punch, and my martha stewart butterfly punch, ooooooh i love my marthas lol
Our sponsor for this challenge is our fellow teamie pattie and ive used one of her digi's on my card, ive inked up the edges with my red brilliance, and faux stitched with my white sakura, I bought this embossing folder second hand and its fabulous its a cuttlebug one but id not seen it before, so glad i found it,

Hope to see you there with us and to check out the dt creations


Photobucket

3 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.beautiful image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sandra said...

Great card... Love the striking colours you have used.
Hugs
Sandra x

Pattie G said...

Sandra,

I just love this card and the way you colored my image "Morning Glory Vine".

Hugs
Pattie