CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 15 December 2011

my little lads a donkey

 He he he...now before you all think ive gone nuts my little lad was in his school christmas play "starlight" an yep ya guessed it he was a donkey lol, and if im honest he didnt like it he said people laughed at him cos he had a fat donkey costume on, Now maybe im biased (hell yeah i am) but i think he made the cutest best donkey EVER,
dont you agree lol, now i bet you cant tell which one my alex is can you?????? go on have a go lol
 here he is again in his main scene where they sang a donkey song he ran all over stage with his rider,
And his last piccie once the show had done, he was soooo proud as daddy came along,
What do you think? the best donkey EVER dont you thinnk.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely the bestest donkey ever bar none!
Elaine

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my goodness Sandra, he is adorable!

Nannieflash said...

I think hes gorgeous he reminds me of Eehaw in Pooh Bear, Im sure he enjoyed it by the smile on his face. hugs Shirleyxxx

coops said...

aw bless.he is gorgeous sandra :D

xx coops xx