CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 7 May 2012

Cards for men Dt card

Good morning folks, hope your having a great bank holiday??
We have a new challenge over at Cards for men and this time we are looking for ......
KICKBACKS so hobbies etc
Our sponsor is the stamping boutique who supplied the dt with images, here is the card i have made for my great freind dee's son who is 6 today !!!!!
happy birthday tyler
We are going bowling with tyler my lad alex and a few friends so im hoping this post goes live as scheduled lol.
the papers are the rock star dcwv matt stack, with grossgrain blue ribbon ruffled up, the big chipboard 6 has been stickled up so its lovely and sparkly,



Here are the sponsor deets....
I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Cards for Men. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for UnityStampCo. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.
"
The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week."

http://thestampingboutique.com/

Id like to enter this card into a few challenges if i can,
1. Come and get it - Lets here it for the boys
2. Cute card thurs - One for the boys
3. Fab n funky - Celebrating maleness
4. Here come the boys - Hobbies
5. Craft your days away - Just for children

I hope to see you over at cards for men, the rest of the dt have made some cracking stuff for you to have a look at xxx

Photobucket

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Sandra love the feel of movement in it, and your papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coops said...

stunning male card sandra.i love the fab image and great papers and design :D
will be joining in with your challenge later, my post is scheduled ready :D

xx coops xx

Judy McKay said...

Great card - love the theme of the birthday card. Thank you for playing Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Anonymous said...

Great card...I can imagine how much that card was appreciated.Thanks for taking time to post on the Come and Get it Challenge blog this week.

Anonymous said...

Great card...I can imagine how much that card was appreciated.Thanks for taking time to post on the Come and Get it Challenge blog this week.

Meighan Wheller said...

Great image Sandra. And the ribbon along the bottom is a great touch! Thanks joining us at Come and Get It this week. Regards Meighan

paper fun said...

How fun!!! Great image for an eigth year old boy. You managed to use glitter without it looking girly. Great job.

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Jacqui P said...

Wow I have a 14yr old who would just love this card! Fab!!
thankyou for joining the fun this time over at CYDA challenge
hugs
Jacqui P x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, thank you for sharing it with us a Here Come The Boys! Good Luck Woo x