CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My much appreciated Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 27 September 2012

A Sympathy Card

Hi guys
I thought seeing as i hadnt shared anything in a while due to personal stuff i would share this with you!! i was asked to make 2 sympathy cards for a poor chap who passed away recently and i find them very very hard to do!!
I always think that the clean and simple route is the best? what do you think???
This card was made using the stampin up stamp set and is lovely,
here is the quote close up, isnt is beautiful and so approproate
I did make this about 2 weeks ago and havent shared it as yet so thought it would be nice to make a crafty post lol,
I have made another card yesterday for an order also so i will share that soon,
Its been chaos here but i am hoping to get back to all things crafty next week lol as im soooo behind with my dt work, but thankfully the lovely gals in charge have been good to me lol,
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra,
Yes I agree CAS is the way to go for condolence cards.
This is brilliant, well done you.
Cheers, Elaine

coops said...

so beautiful sandra.

xx coops xx

Sandra said...

I hate doing sympathy cards. :-(
But you nailed this.
SandraT xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sandra what a lovely sympathy card, simple design with a lovely sentiment. hugs Shirleyxxxx